In a world of greenhouse gases and global warming, corporate companies are as much a part of change as the ordinary consumer. The Blue Vault Digital team is offsetting their carbon emissions by adopting proactive solutions to reduce their carbon footprint.
There have been changes made to decrease carbon emissions through all facets of the business and the products and services that Blue Vault Digital use have been adapted to be recycled or offset to be green.
Blue Vault Digital has a long-standing commitment to sustainable business management. We make every effort to balance our responsibilities as a leading corporate identity with the environmental, social and economic needs of our partners, customers and the communities in which we operate.
Experience tells us that operating a sustainable business makes good business sense. On one level, we feel that positive changes in and around the workplace have both financial and ‘feel good’ benefits. On another level, it helps build our relationships and reputation with stakeholders and ensures we live up to the expectations of the wider community.
Changes Implemented in Blue Vault Digital
- TRU Energy supplies all power, both in the office and at home for all employees and management at blue vault digital.
- CD cases are all recycled wherever possible and we no longer use traditional plastic cases, we have moved to recyclable cardboard. This is both better for the environment and aesthetically pleasing for the consumer.
- We now use digital electronic press kits. Gone are the days of receiving lengthy booklets about artists. Through this process, we have made business easier and more productive.
- Paper is all recycled and we only use recycled paper products where possible.
- Packaging and bubble wrap is all recycled. So if you send blue vault digital anything with bubble wrap or packaging more than likely you will get the same packaging sent back.
- It is a mandate for all personnel at blue vault digital to be on skype to cut down phone bills.
- No one is allowed to buy newspapers anymore, all news is taken from the newspaper websites.
- Half flush has been installed in all toilets to comply with water regulations.
- A staff carpool has been set up in order to get to and from work quicker.